Specs & Info
- Streaker’s Ride base is a Gordys Chassis underneath a 1969 Camaro Z-28 body.
- It's powered by a 526 Keith Black Hemi with Mydette Heads and a Littlefield blower kept lit using a Mallory Ignition.
- The 3-peed Transmission is mated to a 9-inch Ford rear end with a Boninfante Clutch. Centerline Wheels wrapped with Hoosier Tires make Streaker's Ride roll down the track.
- Best ET: 6.57 sec Best MPH: 207 mph
- 2015 Pace Performance Funny Car Nationals winner, & 2016 Runner Up
Driver & Crew
- Owner: Ron Ooms
- Driver: Ron Ooms
- Crew Chief: Bob Piunti
- Super Crew: Mike Margis, Ken Ewing