Specs & Info
- Solid Rock is an original Pelligrini '71 Ford Mustang body on a Palamides/Daniels/Ausec 125 inch wheelbase chassis.
- Thunder provided by a 540 cubic inch big block Chevrolet with an 8:71 Supercharger hooked to a Turbo 400 3-speed transmission.
- Best ET: 7.22 sec Best MPH: 183 mph
- Charter member and 7-term president for the Midwest Funny Car Association.
Driver & Crew
- Owner: Rocky Ausec
- Driver: Rocky Ausec
- Crew Chief: Rocky Ausec
- Crew: "Scuba" Steve Casey, Jim Follkie, The Bear, Ed Fleming, Kevin Keating, Tim Schuler
- Rockdale, IL
- Tom Motry, Larry Kargol, Merle Mangles & Tom McKeon.
- Paint by Bill and Karen Cavada
- Airbrush work by Dave "Fonz" Kovar
- Lettering by Pro Signs, Coal City, IL