Specs & Info
- Solid Rock is an original Pelligrini '71 Ford Mustang body on a Palamides/Daniels/Ausec 125 inch wheelbase chassis.
- Thunder provided by a 540 cubic inch big block Chevrolet with an 8:71 Supercharger hooked to a Turbo 400 3-speed transmission.
- Best ET: 7.09 sec Best MPH: 192 mph
- Rocky was a charter member and 7-time president for the Midwest Funny Car Association.
- This car was originally built as the Ghetto Rat in the 70’s.
Driver & Crew
- Owner: Rocky Ausec
- Driver: Rocky Ausec
- Crew Chief: Rocky Ausec
- Crew: Tom Wills, Leslie Kranz
- Sheps Tavern
- Heart Break Towing
- Richard L. Rumsey LTD Attorney at Law