Specs & Info
- 1978 Corvette on a Sarte chassis with a 526 ci Keith Black Hemi linked up with a Lenco 3-speed transmission.
- Best ET: 6.85 sec Best MPH: 204 mph
This car was put together in tribute to Robin & Matt's dad, Rick 'the Surf' Stambaugh who raced many different classes since the early 60’s. The paint job was done by Chuck Buckler who has painted many big show cars.
Driver & Crew
- Owner: Matt & Robin Stambaugh
- Driver: Robin Stambaugh
- Crew Chief: Matt Stambaugh
- Crew: Jeff Schoeman, Julia Stambaugh