Specs & Info
- John Troxel's Mopar Crazy uses a 1971 Challenger body on a Logghe chassis.
- Powered by a 417 cubic inch Hemi Donovan hooked to a 727 Torque Flite Automatic Transmission.
- Best ET: 7.88 sec Best MPH: 172 mph
- This car was run by Della Woods as the Funny Honey in the early 70's.
Driver & Crew
- Owner: John Troxel
- Driver: Chris Schneider
- Crew Chief: John Troxel
- Tuner & Advisor: Roland Leong
- Crew: John Troxel, Justin Craig, Susan Troxel, Becky Schneider, Noah Summers, Randy Hentges
- Holts Summit, MO
- Victory Performance Parts Driveline Components
Holts Summit, MO