Specs & Info
- The Gold Coast Charger is a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba body on a 118 inch Simpson chassis.
- This is the original Don Nieves AA/FC body restored to it's original 1977 paint job.
- Providing the thunder is a Keith Black 426 stage 3 engine with a Coan 2-speed powerglide transmission.
- Best ET & MPH: 6.96 @ 196 mph
- The repairs were made in house, Don Naves straightened and painted it. Mark's Hot Rod Shop lettered it and all the airbrush work is original 1977 that Don saved.
- This is one of a handful made and the only Cordoba Charger body running today. Thanks to Denny for finding it and everyone that helped on the restoration.
Driver & Crew
- Owner: Chuck Horvath
- Driver: Mark Horvath
- Crew Chief: Brad Horvath
- Crew: Lisa Horvath, Bekka, Anthony Horvath, Brodie Schimel
- Shaker Performance
- Jim's Sales and Service
South Bend, IN